COMP Cams RPM1410-16 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, Kit
290 AMC V8, 304 AMC V8, 327 AMC V8, 343 AMC V8, 360 AMC V8, 390 AMC V8, 401 AMC V8, Chromoly
Rocker Arm Kits from COMP Cams come with everything you need to install your new rocker arms in one convenient package. With this kit, there is no second guessing; you know all the parts match. Confidently install your new rocker arms and experience the difference. All components are also available as separate pieces.
- Ultimate street roller rocker arm designed for serious performance enthusiasts
- Constructed from 8620 chromemoly steel, a superior material that will not flex and ensures maximum lift
- Roller tip reduces friction while stiff design and superior ratio accuracy yield more effective valve lift
- For applications with less than 350 lbs. of open spring pressure
Application1958-79 AMC 290-401
1971-91 Jeep 304-401
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
COMP Cams 1442-16 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Set
COMP Cams 1416-8 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Set
COMP Cams 17044-16 High Energy Rocker Arms, Full Roller, 7/16 Stud,Set
COMP Cams 1210-16 High Energy Rocker Arms, Non-roller, 5/16 Stud, Set
Small Block Ford Steel Roller Tip Rockers
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
To get the longest life and most performance out of your engine, it's important to have the valve lash set correctly. Here we show you how to set valve lash on a small block Chevy using a hydraulic lift camshaft.
Once you're ready to start selecting valve train components, we have some useful tips and tools that should boost your performance. We discuss proper valve-springs, pushrod length, and rocker arm ratios.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.
A guide on how to check piston to valve clearance to prevent interference. See what tools are used to make this process easier.
Rebuilding an engine? Stay organized by using a valvetrain rocker arm organizer tray while disassembling the valvetrain components. Learn some tips on why you shouldn't mix up lifters if you intend on using them again.