COMP Cams RP1431-16 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Kit
289 Ford Small Block V8, 302 Ford Small Block V8, Roller Tip Rocker Arm Style, 0.375" Stud Size
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
COMP Cams Rocker Arm Kits come with Magnum Rocker Arms and High Energy Pushrods in one convenient package. With this kit, there is no second guessing; you know all the parts match. Confidently install your new rocker arms and experience the difference. All components are also available as separate pieces.
- Ultimate street roller rocker arm designed for serious performance enthusiasts
- Constructed from 8620 chromemoly steel, a superior material that will not flex and ensures maximum lift
- Roller tip reduces friction while stiff design and superior ratio accuracy yield more effective valve lift
- For applications with less than 350 lbs. of open spring pressure
Application1968-89 Ford 289-302
*Works w/ hydraulic flat tappet lifter equipped '68-'89 289ci & 302ci Ford small block engines. Pushrod length is incorrect for '85-'01 302ci roller lifter equipped engines.
- Ford 1968-1989 289-302 (Rail-Type)
- Suitable for use with pushrod guide plates
- All Except Hyd. Roller
- High Energy Pushrods (16 Per Package)
- 1.6 Magnum Rockers (16 Per Package)
Full set of (16) Magnum Rocker Arms
- 1.6:1 Ratio / For 3/8" Studs
Full set of (16) High Energy Pushrods
- 6.881" Long / 5/16" Diameter
More Like This
COMP Cams RP1453-16 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Kit
COMP Cams RPM1453-16 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, Kit
COMP Cams 1431-16 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Set
COMP Cams 1450-16 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Set
COMP Cams RPM1431-16 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Kit
COMP Cams 1431-8 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Set
COMP Cams 1431-KIT Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Kit
COMP Cams RPR1428-16 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Kit
COMP Cams 1442-1 Magnum Rocker Arm, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Each
COMP Cams 1431-1 Magnum Rocker Arm, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Each
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
To get the longest life and most performance out of your engine, it's important to have the valve lash set correctly. Here we show you how to set valve lash on a small block Chevy using a hydraulic lift camshaft.
Once you're ready to start selecting valve train components, we have some useful tips and tools that should boost your performance. We discuss proper valve-springs, pushrod length, and rocker arm ratios.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Speedway Motors Street Tech Kevin recently installed a Gear Drive on the 454 destined for his '54 Belair.