COMP Cams MK54-313-11 LST Max Master Cam Kit,GM LS GEN III/IV
Chevy LS V8, Mechanical Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 282 Intake Duration, 294 Exhaust Duration
The Stage 2 Max Horsepower Solid Roller Master LS Cam Kit delivers max HP from 3,500-7,500 RPM in LS engines with factory valve relief pistons. Includes lifters, timing set, XD-A pushrods, springs, retainers, locks, spring seats and seals.
- For Stage 2 LST Max HP Solid Roller Master Cam Kit for 3-Bolt LS w/ Stock Pistons
- Valve Seals Included: Yes
- Valve Spring Seats Included: Yes
- Estimated Horsepower Gain with Kit: 93
- Camshaft Series: Low Shock Technology
- Cam Type: Solid Roller
- Basic Operating RPM Range: 3,300-7,500
- Intake Duration at .050 Inch Lift: 242
- Exhaust Duration at .050 inch Lift: 254
- Advertised Intake Duration: 282
- Advertised Exhaust Duration: 294
- Lobe Separation: 113
- Intake Valve Lift: 0.672
- Exhaust Valve Lift: 0.668
- Lifters Included: Yes
- Valve Springs Included: Yes
- Assembly Lubricant Included: No
- Camshaft Gear Attachment: 3-Bolt
- Camshaft Material: Billet Steel
- Lifter Style: Solid Roller
- Retainers Included: Yes
- Locks Included: Yes
- Pushrods Included: Yes
- Gaskets Included: No
- Stage: 2
- Timing Set Included: Yes
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
COMP Cams MK54-331-24 Master Cam Kit, LS 4.8L Turbo, Stage 2, 58x
COMP Cams MK54-330-58 LST Master Cam Kit, LS 5.3L Turbo, Stage 1
COMP Cams MK54-331-24 Master Cam Kit, LS 4.8L Turbo, Stage 2, 24x
COMP Cams MK54-332-58 LST Master Cam Kit, LS 5.3L Turbo, Stage 2
COMP Cams MK54-301-11 LST Master Cam Kit, LS3 Camaro, Stage 1
COMP Cams MK54-303-11 LST Master Cam Kit, LS3 Camaro, Stage 2
COMP Cams MK54-305-11 LST Master Cam Kit, LS3 Camaro, Stage 1
COMP Cams MK54-307-11 LST Master Cam Kit, LS3 Camaro, Stage 2
COMP Cams MK54-700-11 Thumpr Master Cam Kit, GM LS GEN III/IV
COMP Cams K54-412-11 Xtreme FI Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Rebuilding an engine? Stay organized by using a valvetrain rocker arm organizer tray while disassembling the valvetrain components. Learn some tips on why you shouldn't mix up lifters if you intend on using them again.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.
To get the longest life and most performance out of your engine, it's important to have the valve lash set correctly. Here we show you how to set valve lash on a small block Chevy using a hydraulic lift camshaft.
Follow along as we install a Pete Jackson Noisy Gear Drive on a Chevy 454. Learn about the installation process from Speedway Motors Street Tech Kevin.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.