COMP Cams K66-248-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 240/300
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
K66-248-4 - Camshaft Kit, F66 268H.
Ford 240-300 c.i. 6 cyl. 1965-1996 (10 Deck). Hydraulic-Moderate performance camshaft for 300 c.i. Strong in mid range RPM. Noticeable idle. High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1965-96 Ford 144-300
More Like This
COMP Cams SK66-248-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 240/300
COMP Cams CL66-248-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Ford 240/300/L6
COMP Cams K34-227-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams K83-202-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, International V8
COMP Cams K42-229-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Oldsmobile V8
COMP Cams K10-202-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC 290/401
COMP Cams K31-218-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 221/302
COMP Cams K35-218-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351W
COMP Cams K61-244-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy 194/230/250
COMP Cams K63-246-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Buick 198/225/V6
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.