COMP Cams K66-236-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 240/300
240 Ford Inline Six, 250 Ford Inline Six, 300 Ford Inline Six, 252 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
K66-236-4 - Camshaft Kit, F66 252H.
Ford 240-300 c.i. 6 cyl. 1965-1996 (10 Deck). Hydraulic-Good torque and mileage for 240-300. Excellent throttle response. High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1965-96 Ford 240-300
More Like This
COMP Cams K34-224-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams CL66-236-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Ford 240/300/L6
COMP Cams K10-200-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC 290/401
COMP Cams K35-215-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351W
COMP Cams K42-227-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Oldsmobile V8
COMP Cams K65-235-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit,Ford 144/170/200/250
COMP Cams K68-200-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC Jeep/L6
COMP Cams K83-200-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, International V8
COMP Cams CL65-235-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 250/L6
COMP Cams K11-202-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.