COMP Cams K20-246-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/360
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chrysler 273-360 C.I. 8 CYL. 1964-2000. Solid-Great in 340 & 360 with 9:1 to 9.5:1comp., 650 to 750 CFM carb. and 3.55 to 3.91 gear. Largest cam to use with stock converter. Magnum Mechanical Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1971-89 Chrysler 318-360
1964-89 Plymouth 273-360
1964-91 Dodge 273-360
More Like This
COMP Cams K21-246-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Mopar 383/440
COMP Cams K51-244-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams CL20-246-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams K12-222-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams K11-217-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams K33-244-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Ford 352/428
COMP Cams K31-333-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Ford 221/302
COMP Cams K34-340-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams CL21-246-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams K20-247-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/360
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!