COMP Cams K11-443-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, GM 396/454
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 396-454 c.i. 8 CYL. 1965-1996. Hydraulic Roller-Street / Strip applications, 10:1 compression, 3000+ stall, intake, headers, gears. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Quicker opening lobe profiles deliver increased responsiveness & more area under the lift curve
- More vacuum allows an increase in duration for improved performance & assists power brakes
- Excellent performance in street carbureted applications
- Best performance with aftermarket intake manifolds, headers, lower gear ratios, etc.
Application1967-90 Chevy 396-454
More Like This
COMP Cams K12-443-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams K01-424-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 7.4L
COMP Cams CL11-443-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams K01-426-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 7.4L
COMP Cams K11-456-8 Xtreme Marine Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, GM 396/454
COMP Cams K33-443-9 Xtreme Energy Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 352/428 FE
COMP Cams K34-443-9 Xtreme Energy Hyd Roller Camshaft Kit,Ford 429/460
COMP Cams SK08-443-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, GM 5/5.7L
COMP Cams K35-427-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 351W
COMP Cams CL08-443-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit,GM 305/350
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.