COMP Cams CL96-203-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Buick 400/430/455
400 Buick Big Block V8, 430 Buick Big Block V8, 455 Buick Big Block V8, 268 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Buick 400, 430, 455 c.i. 8 CYL. 1967-1976. Hydraulic-High performance cam for everyday driving. Broad powerband. Slightly rough idle in 400, mostly smooth in 455. High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts.Buick GN 231 c.i. 6 cyl. 1977 1/2-1987 / 1988-89 trans Am. High Energy Hydraulic Roller Turbo Camshafts. Hydraulic Roller-Serious high performance aftermarket turbo. Downpipe, intercooler preferred. Needs computer modifications or aftermarket computer. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1967-75 Buick 400-455
More Like This
COMP Cams CL96-200-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Buick 400/430/455
COMP Cams SK96-200-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Buick 400/430/455
COMP Cams CL96-202-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Buick 400/430/455
COMP Cams SK96-202-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Buick 400/430/455
COMP Cams K96-600-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Buick V8
COMP Cams CL96-600-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Buick 400/430/455
COMP Cams CL96-601-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Buick 400/430/455
COMP Cams CL96-602-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Buick 400/430/455
COMP Cams CL69-115-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Buick 3/3.8/4.2L
COMP Cams K69-246-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM 3/3.8/4.2L
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!