COMP Cams CL66-237-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Ford 240/300/L6
Ford Inline Six, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 260 Intake Duration, 260 Exhaust Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
CL66-237-4 - Cam and Lifter Kit, F66 260H.
Ford 240-300 c.i. 6 cyl. 1965-1996 (10 Deck). Hydraulic-Excellent torque and power for towing in 300 c.i. Smooth idle. High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1965-96 Ford 144-300
More Like This
COMP Cams SK66-248-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 240/300
COMP Cams K66-236-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 240/300
COMP Cams CL66-248-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Ford 240/300/L6
COMP Cams K66-237-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 240/300
COMP Cams K66-248-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 240/300
COMP Cams CL66-236-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Ford 240/300/L6
COMP Cams K65-235-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit,Ford 144/170/200/250
COMP Cams K65-236-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit,Ford 144/170/200/250
COMP Cams CL65-235-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 250/L6
COMP Cams CL65-236-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 250/L6
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.