COMP Cams CL22-131-6 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, 1800-5500 RPM
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chrysler 2.2L, 2.5L OHC 4 CYL. 1981-1987. Hydraulic-Best cam for performance usage. Slightly choppy idle. Magnum Hydraulic SOHC Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1982-87 Chrysler 135-153
1981-87 Dodge 135-153
1981-87 Plymouth 135-153
More Like This
COMP Cams CL22-123-6 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, 1200-5000 RPM
COMP Cams CL22-127-6 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, 1500-5200 RPM
COMP Cams CL51-234-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams CL10-204-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC V8
COMP Cams CL20-232-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams CL61-246-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy 194/230/250
COMP Cams SK61-246-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy 194/230/250
COMP Cams CL11-202-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL32-225-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams CL33-230-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 352/428
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!