COMP Cams CL22-131-6 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, 1800-5500 RPM
2.2 Chrysler Inline Four, 2.5 Chrysler Inline Four, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chrysler 2.2L, 2.5L OHC 4 CYL. 1981-1987. Hydraulic-Best cam for performance usage. Slightly choppy idle. Magnum Hydraulic SOHC Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1982-87 Chrysler 135-153
1981-87 Dodge 135-153
1981-87 Plymouth 135-153
More Like This
COMP Cams CL22-123-6 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, 1200-5000 RPM
COMP Cams CL22-127-6 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, 1500-5200 RPM
COMP Cams CL51-234-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams CL10-204-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC V8
COMP Cams CL20-232-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams CL61-246-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy 194/230/250
COMP Cams SK61-246-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy 194/230/250
COMP Cams CL11-202-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL32-225-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams CL33-230-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 352/428
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.