COMP Cams 97-320-10 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Dodge Viper
8.0 Chrysler V10, Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 1200 to 6200 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Roller Camshafts. Hydraulic Roller-High performance street cam, needs improved computer. Head modifications necessary for related components. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Quicker opening lobe profiles deliver increased responsiveness & more area under the lift curve
- More vacuum allows an increase in duration for improved performance & assists power brakes
- Excellent performance in street carbureted applications
- Best performance with aftermarket intake manifolds, headers, lower gear ratios, etc.
Application1992-2002 Dodge 488
More Like This
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Picking a proper camshaft for your project can rapidly deteriorate into chaos. So many possibilities. Want a little advice? Click here!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
The art of selecting a camshaft that performs right in your street rod may become easier with experience, but the choice is less of a guessing game once you have a few of the basics, found in this latest article from Speedway.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.
Speedway Motors Street Tech Kevin recently installed a Gear Drive on the 454 destined for his '54 Belair.