COMP Cams 97-320-10 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Dodge Viper
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Roller Camshafts. Hydraulic Roller-High performance street cam, needs improved computer. Head modifications necessary for related components. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Quicker opening lobe profiles deliver increased responsiveness & more area under the lift curve
- More vacuum allows an increase in duration for improved performance & assists power brakes
- Excellent performance in street carbureted applications
- Best performance with aftermarket intake manifolds, headers, lower gear ratios, etc.
Application1992-2002 Dodge 488
More Like This
COMP Cams 111-320-10 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft,Dodge 8.3/8.4L
COMP Cams 35-351-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 5.0L
COMP Cams 07-502-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy LT1/LT4
COMP Cams 01-414-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 34-422-9 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford B/B 385
COMP Cams 08-502-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 106400 XE-R Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford V8 , 1800-6200 RPM
COMP Cams 106200 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford V8
COMP Cams 54-414-11 XFI RPM Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy LS
COMP Cams 46-422-9 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, GM 8.1L
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.