COMP Cams 96-203-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Buick 400/430/455
400 Buick Big Block V8, 430 Buick Big Block V8, 455 Buick Big Block V8, 1200 to 5200 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Buick 400, 430, 455 c.i. 8 CYL. 1967-1976. Hydraulic-High performance cam for everyday driving. Broad powerband. Slightly rough idle in 400, mostly smooth in 455. High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1967-75 Buick 400-455
More Like This
COMP Cams 96-200-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Buick 400/430/455
COMP Cams 96-202-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, 1000-5000 RPM
COMP Cams 96-600-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft, Buick 400/430/455
COMP Cams 96-210-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Buick 400/430/455
COMP Cams 69-246-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, 1800-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 69-115-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, 800-4200 RPM
COMP Cams 69-248-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Buick 3.8L V6
COMP Cams 69-234-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Buick 3.8L V6
COMP Cams 69-235-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, 1400-5400 RPM
COMP Cams 69-200-8 High Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Buick 3.8L V6
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!