COMP Cams 891-16 Chevy Endure-X Solid Roller Lifters, Small Base Cam
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Today’s engines place a greater demand on lifters than ever before. With more aggressive cam lobe designs and increased rpm ranges, it takes a superior roller lifter to withstand the abuse. COMP Cams has set the industry standard with the Endure-X Solid Roller Lifters. Endure-X Lifters are fully heat-treated, machined to ultra-high tolerances, and are fully rebuildable.
Recommended for use with .875" or smaller base circle camshafts. Fits small block Chevy V8 265-400 (set of eight lifters).
- Removable Link Bar
- Patented assembly with benefits of a removable link bar
- Safety of a captured link bar
- EDM Oil Injection Technology
- Bearing assembly receives constant flow of pressurized oil via precision hole aimed directly at needle bearings
- Precision Sorted Bearings
- Needle bearings are sorted by size to distribute load evenly
- Prevents premature wear and failure
- Tool Steel Axle
- Made of wear resistant tool steel to prolong the life of roller assembly, particularly in high rpm applications
NotesNOTE: 282-89116 is recommended for .875" or smaller base circle cams. If your cam has a .900" or larger base circle you should use standard lifters such as 282-81816. They are the same length as Comp's standard roller lifters. The difference is that the oil supply band is machined approx. .125" higher on these small base circle lifters which ensures that the lifters are supplied with oil properly.
- Diameter: .842"
- Weight: 122 grams
- Pushrod Seat Location: Centered
- Oil Hole vs. Axle: Perpendicular
- Seat Height: 1.88"
More Like This
COMP Cams 818-16 Chevy Endure-X Solid Roller Lifters, Standard Cam
COMP Cams 846-8 2.3 Ford High Energy Hydraulic Lifters
Rhoads Lifters 8178X V-Max Chevy Lifters
COMP Cams 800-16 Chevy Solid Lifters with Oil Hole
COMP Cams 81216 High Energy Chevy Hydraulic Lifters
COMP Cams 819-16 Endure-X Lifters, Solid roller, Chevy, Set
COMP Cams 866-16 Endure-X Lifters, Solid roller, Chevy, Set
COMP Cams 873-16 Endure-X Lifters, Solid roller, Chevy, Set
COMP Cams 888-16 Endure-X Lifters, Solid roller, Chevy, Set
COMP Cams 897-16 Endure-X Lifters, Solid roller, Chevy, Set
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.