COMP Cams 88-119-6 High Energy Solid Camshaft, 800-4500 RPM
Solid Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 800 to 4500 RPM Range, 252 Intake Duration, 252S Grind Number
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Nissan Z20, Z22, Z24 4 cyl. 1981-1989. Solid-Good cam to replace OEM grinds. Improved torque and power. Best in low RPMs. High Energy. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
More Like This
COMP Cams 84-115-6 High Energy Solid Camshaft, 500-4500 RPM
COMP Cams 84-119-6 High Energy Solid Camshaft, 800-4800 RPM
COMP Cams 88-123-6 High Energy Solid Camshaft, 1000-4800 RPM
COMP Cams 38-240-4 High Energy Solid Camshaft, Ford 2.8L
COMP Cams 36-101-4 High Energy Solid Camshaft, Ford 2.8L
COMP Cams 36-240-4 High Energy Solid Camshaft, Ford 2.8L
COMP Cams 38-241-4 High Energy Solid Camshaft, Ford 2.8L
COMP Cams 64-240-4 High Energy Solid Camshaft, Mopar Slant Six
COMP Cams 84-123-6 High Energy Solid Camshaft, 1000-5000 RPM
COMP Cams 87-119-6 High Energy Solid Camshaft, Toyota 2.2/2.4L
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!