COMP Cams 875-16 Pro Magnum Hydraulic Roller Lifters, Chevy, Set of 16
Chevy LS V8, Chevy Small Block V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With continuous advancements in valve train technology, engine builders and performance enthusiasts alike are witnessing more aggressive cam profiles, higher valve spring pressures and higher engine rpm. Far too often, Hydraulic lifters get caught in the middle of these competitive valve train innovations. That's why engineers at COMP Cams developed the Short Travel Race Hydraulic Roller Lifters using a design that maximizes the performance of Hydraulic Roller lifters at higher engine speeds.
- Specifically designed to perform at higher engine speeds
- Proper position of internal piston at higher RPM prevents lifters from harmful “pumping up”
- Unique design yields significant power increase over standard hydraulic lifters
- Adjustable valve train required
Application1987-16 Chevy 265-427
More Like This
COMP Cams 850-16 High Energy Lifters, Hydraulic roller, Chevy, Set
COMP Cams 875-1 Pro Magnum Hydraulic Roller Lifter, Chevy, Each
COMP Cams 850-1 High Energy Lifter, Hydraulic roller, Chevy, Each
COMP Cams 858-16 Pro Magnum Hydraulic Lifters, Chevy, Set of 16
COMP Cams 853-16 High Energy Lifters, Hydraulic roller, Chevy, Set
COMP Cams 800-16 Chevy Solid Lifters with Oil Hole
COMP Cams 81216 High Energy Chevy Hydraulic Lifters
COMP Cams 15853-16 Short Travel Hydraulic Roller Lifters, Chevy V6/V8
COMP Cams 2900-1 Performance Series Lifter, Solid Flat Tappet, SBC, EA
COMP Cams 800-1 Performance Series Lifter, Solid flat tappet, Each
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.