COMP Cams 87-131-6 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Toyota 2.2/2.4L
2000 to 6000 RPM Range, 283 Intake Duration, 283 Exhaust Duration, 110 ° Lobe Separation
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Toyota 20R and 22R 4 cyl. 1974-1989. Solid-Best cam for street performance with 5 speed. Good mid-range and top-end. Magnum. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
More Like This
COMP Cams 11-551-5 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy B/B , 2800-6300 RPM
COMP Cams 08-430-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 08-450-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 08-460-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 09-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 90 Degree V6
COMP Cams 09-412-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 90 Degree V6
COMP Cams 09-420-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 90 Degree V6
COMP Cams 09-435-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 4.3L
COMP Cams 10-210-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC V8 , 2500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 10-211-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC V8 , 3000-7000 RPM
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!