COMP Cams 87-131-6 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Toyota 2.2/2.4L
2000 to 6000 RPM Range, 283 Intake Duration, 283 Exhaust Duration, 110 ° Lobe Separation
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Toyota 20R and 22R 4 cyl. 1974-1989. Solid-Best cam for street performance with 5 speed. Good mid-range and top-end. Magnum. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
More Like This
COMP Cams 11-551-5 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy B/B , 2800-6300 RPM
COMP Cams 11-430-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 11-450-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 11-460-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 11-607-5 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy B/B , 4500-7500 RPM
COMP Cams 11-692-8 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 11-693-8 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 12-222-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy S/B , 1500-5500 RPM
COMP Cams 12-225-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy S/B , 3000-7000 RPM
COMP Cams 12-310-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!