COMP Cams 869-16 High Energy Lifters, Hydraulic Flat Tappet, Buick,Set
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
High Energy Hydraulic lifters have a patented constant orifice metering valve that precisely meters oil to the rocker arms. Continuous contact between the metering valve and pushrod seat is maintained, eliminating excessive oiling at high engine speeds. The pushrod seat is made of a special powdered metal iron alloy that is heat-treated for strength and wear resistance.
- Patented orifice metering valve precisely meters oil to the rocker arms
- Continuous contact between the metering valve and pushrod seat is maintained, eliminating excessive oiling at high engine speeds
- Pushrod seat is made of a special powdered metal iron alloy that is heat-treated for strength and wear resistance
- Contain a longer piston than conventional hydraulic lifters, which provides more load bearing surface and increases lifter longevity
- Lightweight check valve disc allows for quicker response, which results in increased engine speed before valve float
- Lightweight check valve disc maintains added control at all engine speeds and loads
Application1968-76 Cadillac 472-500
1959-81 Buick 350-455
More Like This
COMP Cams 869-12 High Energy Lifters, Hydraulic Flat Tappet, Buick,Set
COMP Cams 802-12 High Energy Lifters, Hydraulic Flat Tappet, Chevy,Set
COMP Cams 852-16 High Energy Lifters, Hydraulic Flat Tappet, Pontiac
COMP Cams 869-1 High Energy Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Buick, Each
COMP Cams 2900-8 Performance Series Lifters, Solid Flat Tappet, Chevy
COMP Cams 894C-1 Endure-X Lifter, Solid roller, Chevy, Each
COMP Cams 2900-12 Performance Series Lifters, Solid Flat Tappet, Chevy
COMP Cams 2900-1 Performance Series Lifter, Solid Flat Tappet, SBC, EA
COMP Cams 800-1 Performance Series Lifter, Solid flat tappet, Each
COMP Cams 813-12 Lifters, Solid flat tappet, Chevy, Set
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.