COMP Cams 862-1 Pro Magnum Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Ford, Each
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
COMP Cams Pro Magnum Hydraulic Lifters are specifically designed to perform at higher engine speeds. When engines are equipped with conventional Hydraulic lifters, high RPM is limited by improper positioning of the internal piston. Pro Magnum Lifters eliminate improper positioning and harmful pumping up. COMP Cams Pro Magnum Hydraulic Lifters offer a significant power increase over standard high performance Hydraulic lifters, especially in race applications where a Hydraulic lifter must be used. An adjustable valve train is required to use Pro Magnum Hydraulic Lifters.
- Specifically designed to perform at higher engine speeds
- Proper position of internal piston at higher RPM prevents lifters from harmful “pumping up”
- Unique design yields significant power increase over standard hydraulic lifters
- Adjustable valve train required
Application1968-92 Lincoln 302-460
1963-93 Mercury 221-460
1961-96 Ford 200-460
More Like This
COMP Cams 832-1 High Energy Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Ford, Each
COMP Cams 884-1 Hi-Tech Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Ford, Each
COMP Cams 2910-12 Lifters, Solid flat tappet, Ford, Set
COMP Cams 2910-16 Lifters, Solid flat tappet, Ford S/B, Set
COMP Cams 2910-1 Lifter, Solid flat tappet, Ford S/B, Each
COMP Cams 810-1 Performance Series Lifter, Solid Flat Tappet, Ford, EA
COMP Cams 817-12 Performance Series Lifters, Solid Flat Tappet, Ford
COMP Cams 831-1 Lifter, Solid flat tappet, Ford, Each
COMP Cams 833-1 Lifter, Solid flat tappet, Chevy, Ford, Each
COMP Cams 810-16 Performance Series Lifters, Solid flat tappet, Set
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!