COMP Cams 858-12 Pro Magnum Hydraulic Lifters, Chevy, Set of 12
Chevy Inline Six, Chevy 90-Degree V6
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
COMP Cams Pro Magnum Hydraulic Lifters are specifically designed to perform at higher engine speeds. When engines are equipped with conventional Hydraulic lifters, high RPM is limited by improper positioning of the internal piston. Pro Magnum Lifters eliminate improper positioning and harmful pumping up. COMP Cams Pro Magnum Hydraulic Lifters offer a significant power increase over standard high performance Hydraulic lifters, especially in race applications where a Hydraulic lifter must be used. An adjustable valve train is required to use Pro Magnum Hydraulic Lifters.
- Specifically designed to perform at higher engine speeds
- Proper position of internal piston at higher RPM prevents lifters from harmful “pumping up”
- Unique design yields significant power increase over standard hydraulic lifters
- Adjustable valve train required
Application1962-89 Chevy 194-292
More Like This
COMP Cams 880-12 Hi-Tech Lifters, Hydraulic flat tappet, Chevy, Set
COMP Cams 2900-1 Performance Series Lifter, Solid Flat Tappet, SBC, EA
COMP Cams 813-12 Lifters, Solid flat tappet, Chevy, Set
COMP Cams 812-1 High Energy Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Chevy, Each
COMP Cams 858-1 Pro Magnum Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Chevy, Each
COMP Cams 850-1 High Energy Lifter, Hydraulic roller, Chevy, Each
COMP Cams 875-1 Pro Magnum Hydraulic Roller Lifter, Chevy, Each
COMP Cams 858-16 Pro Magnum Hydraulic Lifters, Chevy, Set of 16
Edelbrock 97423 Hydraulic Roller Lifter Set, Small Block Chevy
COMP Cams 2900-16 Chevy Solid Lifters
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!