COMP Cams 852-16 High Energy Lifters, Hydraulic Flat Tappet, Pontiac
Pontiac V8, Oldsmobile V8, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Lifter Type, None Link Bar
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
High Energy Hydraulic lifters have a patented constant orifice metering valve that precisely meters oil to the rocker arms. Continuous contact between the metering valve and pushrod seat is maintained, eliminating excessive oiling at high engine speeds. The pushrod seat is made of a special powdered metal iron alloy that is heat-treated for strength and wear resistance.
- Patented orifice metering valve precisely meters oil to the rocker arms
- Continuous contact between the metering valve and pushrod seat is maintained, eliminating excessive oiling at high engine speeds
- Pushrod seat is made of a special powdered metal iron alloy that is heat-treated for strength and wear resistance
- Contain a longer piston than conventional hydraulic lifters, which provides more load bearing surface and increases lifter longevity
- Lightweight check valve disc allows for quicker response, which results in increased engine speed before valve float
- Lightweight check valve disc maintains added control at all engine speeds and loads
Application1957-79 Pontiac 326-455
1964-84 Oldsmobile 260-455
More Like This
COMP Cams 852-1 High Energy Lifter, Hydraulic Flat Tappet, Pontiac, EA
COMP Cams 886-16 Hi-Tech Lifters, Hydraulic flat tappet, Pontiac, Set
COMP Cams 886-1 Hi-Tech Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Pontiac, Each
COMP Cams 863-1 Pro Magnum Lifter, Hydraulic Flat Tappet, Pontiac, EA
COMP Cams 863-16 Pro Magnum Hydraulic Lifters, Olds/Pontiac, Set of 16
COMP Cams 857-16 Lifters, Hydraulic roller, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Set
COMP Cams 857-2 Lifters, Hydraulic roller, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Pair
Rhoads Lifters 8178X V-Max Chevy Lifters
COMP Cams 2900-1 Performance Series Lifter, Solid Flat Tappet, SBC, EA
COMP Cams 2900-8 Performance Series Lifters, Solid Flat Tappet, Chevy
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!