COMP Cams 850-16 High Energy Lifters, Hydraulic roller, Chevy, Set
Chevy LS V8, Chevy Small Block V8, Hydraulic Roller Lifter Type, OEM Link Bar
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
COMP Cams Hydraulic Roller Lifters are a performance upgrade for stock Hydraulic Roller lifters or retro-fit Hydraulic Roller lifters for non-roller blocks. The roller wheel decreases friction and increases longevity when compared to flat tappet lifters. Hydraulic Roller lifters can handle much more aggressive cam profiles than flat tappets unlocking performance potential.
- Patented orifice metering valve precisely meters oil to the rocker arms
- Continuous contact between the metering valve and pushrod seat is maintained, eliminating excessive oiling at high engine speeds
- Pushrod seat is made of a special powdered metal iron alloy that is heat-treated for strength and wear resistance
- Contain a longer piston than conventional hydraulic lifters, which provides more load bearing surface and increases lifter longevity
- Lightweight check valve disc allows for quicker response, which results in increased engine speed before valve float
- Lightweight check valve disc maintains added control at all engine speeds and loads
Application1987-16 Chevy 265-427
More Like This
COMP Cams 850-1 High Energy Lifter, Hydraulic roller, Chevy, Each
COMP Cams 853-2 High Energy Lifters, Hydraulic roller, Chevy, Pair
COMP Cams 853-16 High Energy Lifters, Hydraulic roller, Chevy, Set
COMP Cams 875-16 Pro Magnum Hydraulic Roller Lifters, Chevy, Set of 16
COMP Cams 812-1 High Energy Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Chevy, Each
COMP Cams 875-1 Pro Magnum Hydraulic Roller Lifter, Chevy, Each
COMP Cams 81216 High Energy Chevy Hydraulic Lifters
COMP Cams 2900-1 Performance Series Lifter, Solid Flat Tappet, SBC, EA
COMP Cams 800-1 Performance Series Lifter, Solid flat tappet, Each
COMP Cams 84000-1 Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Chevy, Each
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.