COMP Cams 8462-8 Hi-Tech Pushrods, 3/8 Dia., 8.380 Length, Set
0.375" Tube O.D., 0.135" Wall Thickness, Chromoly, Is For Use with Guideplates, Is Heat Treated
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With a 37% increase in stiffness over standard .080" wall pushrods, Hi-Tech .135" Wall Pushrods feature seamless chromemoly tubing that ensures even greater strength and durability. To ensure the same oil flow as standard pushrods, the .135 Hi-Tech Pushrods have the same diameter oil holes. Available in lengths from 7.750" to 9.750", they are OD ground for consistency and black-oxide finished with laser-etched length and part number for easy identification.
- One-piece construction from .080" wall seamless chromemoly
- Heat-treated for extended durability & guide plate compatibility
- Precision formed and reinforced 5/16" ball type ends
- Black oxide finished and laser etched part number & length
- Ideal for serious street performance and race applications
More Like This
COMP Cams 7761-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 5/16 Dia., 8.000 Length, Each
COMP Cams 7931-8 Hi-Tech Pushrods, 3/8 Dia., 8.280 Length, Set
COMP Cams 7941-8 Hi-Tech Pushrods, 3/8 Dia., 9.250 Length, Set
COMP Cams 7951-8 Hi-Tech Pushrods, 3/8 Dia., 8.680 Length, Set
COMP Cams 7969-8 Hi-Tech Pushrods, 3/8 Dia., 8.380 Length, Set
COMP Cams 7974-8 Hi-Tech Pushrods, 5/16 Dia., 7.850 Length, Set
COMP Cams 7978-8 Hi-Tech Pushrods, 3/8 Dia., 9.750 Length, Set
COMP Cams 7983-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 3/8 Dia., 8.000 Length, Each
COMP Cams 7995-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 5/16 Dia., 8.000 Length, Each
COMP Cams 8304-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 5/16 Dia., 8.000 Length, Each
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!