COMP Cams 834-16 High Energy Lifters, Hydraulic flat tappet, Ford, Set
352 Ford FE V8, 390 Ford FE V8, 427 Ford FE V8, 428 Ford FE V8, None Link Bar
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
High Energy Hydraulic lifters have a patented constant orifice metering valve that precisely meters oil to the rocker arms. Continuous contact between the metering valve and pushrod seat is maintained, eliminating excessive oiling at high engine speeds. The pushrod seat is made of a special powdered metal iron alloy that is heat-treated for strength and wear resistance.
- Patented orifice metering valve precisely meters oil to the rocker arms
- Continuous contact between the metering valve and pushrod seat is maintained, eliminating excessive oiling at high engine speeds
- Pushrod seat is made of a special powdered metal iron alloy that is heat-treated for strength and wear resistance
- Contain a longer piston than conventional hydraulic lifters, which provides more load bearing surface and increases lifter longevity
- Lightweight check valve disc allows for quicker response, which results in increased engine speed before valve float
- Lightweight check valve disc maintains added control at all engine speeds and loads
Application1961-70 Mercury 352-428
1957-76 Ford 352-428
More Like This
COMP Cams 834-1 High Energy Lifter, Hyd Flat Tappet, Ford/Mercury, EA
COMP Cams 835-1 Lifter, Solid flat tappet, Ford, Mercury, Each
COMP Cams 835-16 Lifters, Solid flat tappet, Ford, Mercury, Set
COMP Cams 8934-2 Pro Magnum Lifters, Hydraulic Roller, Ford 429/460,PR
COMP Cams 837-16 Solid Flat Tappet Lifters, Ford/Lincoln/Mercury, Set
COMP Cams 837-1 Lifter, Solid Flat Tappet, Ford/Lincoln/Mercury, Each
Edelbrock 9705 RPM Lifter Set, Big Block Ford/Mercury FE
Speedway Small Block Ford Solid Lifters
Edelbrock 97393 Hydraulic Roller Kit Lifter Set
COMP Cams 8934-16 Pro Magnum Lifters, Hydraulic Roller, Ford 429/460
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!