COMP Cams 83-202-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft,International 304/345/392
Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 1200 to 5200 RPM Range, 268 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
International Harvester 304-392 c.i. 8 cyl. 1970-1978. Hydraulic-Hi-Performance cam. Best in large engine with manual transmission. Noticeable idle. High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
More Like This
COMP Cams 83-200-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft, International 304/392
COMP Cams 11-205-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 21-215-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 22-127-6 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar 4-Cylinder
COMP Cams 32-221-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams 33-224-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford B/B FE
COMP Cams 34-227-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 42-229-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Oldsmobile 260/455
COMP Cams 51-232-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams 63-246-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Buick 198/225/V6
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!