COMP Cams 83-201-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, International
Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 1000 to 5000 RPM Range, 260 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
International Harvester 304-392 c.i. 8 cyl. 1970-1978. Hydraulic-Best cam for towing, hauling and heavy duty usage, lots of torque. High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
More Like This
COMP Cams 10-201-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC V8
COMP Cams 18-123-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy V6
COMP Cams 21-213-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 22-123-6 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar 4-Cylinder
COMP Cams 34-225-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 42-228-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Oldsmobile 260/455
COMP Cams 61-233-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, 1000-5000 RPM
COMP Cams 65-236-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft,Ford 144/170/200/250
COMP Cams 66-237-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 240/300
COMP Cams 69-248-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Buick 3.8L V6
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!