COMP Cams 824-16 High Energy Lifters, Hydraulic Flat Tappet, Mopar,Set
Chrysler Big Block V8, Chrysler Hemi V8, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Lifter Type, None Link Bar
High Energy Hydraulic lifters have a patented constant orifice metering valve that precisely meters oil to the rocker arms. Continuous contact between the metering valve and pushrod seat is maintained, eliminating excessive oiling at high engine speeds. The pushrod seat is made of a special powdered metal iron alloy that is heat-treated for strength and wear resistance.
- Patented orifice metering valve precisely meters oil to the rocker arms
- Continuous contact between the metering valve and pushrod seat is maintained, eliminating excessive oiling at high engine speeds
- Pushrod seat is made of a special powdered metal iron alloy that is heat-treated for strength and wear resistance
- Contain a longer piston than conventional hydraulic lifters, which provides more load bearing surface and increases lifter longevity
- Lightweight check valve disc allows for quicker response, which results in increased engine speed before valve float
- Lightweight check valve disc maintains added control at all engine speeds and loads
Application1959-67 Chrysler 361-440
1958-67 Dodge 361-440
1960-67 Plymouth 361-440
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
COMP Cams 822-16 High Energy Lifters, Hyd flat tappet, AMC, Mopar, Set
COMP Cams 882-16 Hi-Tech Lifters, Hydraulic Flat Tappet, AMC/Mopar,Set
COMP Cams 822-1 High Energy Lifter, Hyd flat tappet, AMC/Mopar, Each
COMP Cams 821-16 Lifters, Solid flat tappet, Mopar, Set
COMP Cams 821-1 Lifter, Solid flat tappet, Mopar, Each
COMP Cams 867-16 Pro Magnum Hydraulic Lifters, Mopar, Set of 16
COMP Cams 801-16 Lifters, Solid flat tappet, AMC, Mopar, Set
COMP Cams 8921-16 Pro Magnum Lifters, Hydraulic roller, Mopar B/B, Set
COMP Cams 87016C-1 Endure-X Lifter, Solid roller, Mopar, Each
COMP Cams 892L-1 Endure-X Lifter, Solid roller, Mopar, Each
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
A guide on how to check piston to valve clearance to prevent interference. See what tools are used to make this process easier.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.
Rebuilding an engine? Stay organized by using a valvetrain rocker arm organizer tray while disassembling the valvetrain components. Learn some tips on why you shouldn't mix up lifters if you intend on using them again.
Follow along as Jeff installs Mr. Gasket aluminum finned valve covers and gaskets to his iron-head engine. Learn how to prep the covers for a fresh coat of engine paint!
Follow along as we install a Pete Jackson Noisy Gear Drive on a Chevy 454. Learn about the installation process from Speedway Motors Street Tech Kevin.