COMP Cams 7966-16 Hi-Tech Pushrods, 5/16 Dia., 8.200 Length, Set
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The pushrod is one of the most important pieces of the valve train, but all too often it's taken for granted. Pushrods not only have to be strong enough to not fail, bend or burn up at the ends, they must also match the frequency of all the rest of the parts in the valve train, as well as the rpm at which the engine will be run. Today's all-out race engines demand the highest quality components at every step, and COMP Cams Hi-Tech Pushrods fill that requirement.
- One-piece construction from .080" wall seamless chromemoly
- Heat-treated for extended durability & guide plate compatibility
- Precision formed and reinforced 5/16" ball type ends
- Black oxide finished and laser etched part number & length
- Ideal for serious street performance and race applications
More Like This
COMP Cams 8318-16 Hi-Tech Pushrods, 5/16 Dia., 8.200 Length, Set
COMP Cams 7966-12 Hi-Tech Pushrods, 5/16 Dia., 8.200 Length, Set
COMP Cams 7966-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 5/16 Dia., 8.200 Length, Each
COMP Cams 8318-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 5/16 Dia., 8.200 Length, Each
COMP Cams 8419-16 Hi-Tech Pushrods, 5/16 Dia., 8.200 Length, Set
COMP Cams 8419-1 Hi-Tech Pushrod, 5/16 Dia., 8.200 Length, Each
COMP Cams 7167-16 Magnum Pushrods, 3/8 Dia., 8.200 Length, Set
COMP Cams 7989-16 Hi-Tech Pushrods, 3/8 Dia., 8.200 Length, Set
COMP Cams 7492-16 Magnum Pushrods, 5/16 Dia., 7.605 Length, Set
COMP Cams 7502-16 Magnum Pushrods, 5/16 Dia., 8.400 Length, Set
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.