COMP Cams 7883-1 High Energy Pushrod, 5/16 Dia., 8.575 Length, Each
0.312" Tube O.D., Steel, Not For Use with Guideplates, Ball Top Tip Style, Not Heat Treated
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
High Energy Pushrods from COMP Cams are an affordable, high quality solution when building street rods, RVs and daily drivers. High Energy Pushrods have a durable one-piece construction that meets or exceeds all OE pushrod specifications and pair perfectly with High Energy and Magnum Rocker Arms.
- Best choice when building street rods, RVs or daily driver engines
- Available in 3/8" or 5/16" diameters
- Meet or exceed all OE pushrod specifications
- Mate perfectly with High Energy or Magnum Rockers
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.