COMP Cams 70-123-6 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 2.0/2.3L
2.0 Ford Inline Four, 2.3 Ford Inline Four, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. Hydraulic-Good for towing in trucks and sedans. Excellent torque. Smooth idle. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1971-91 Ford 122-140
1971-91 Mercury 122-140
More Like This
COMP Cams 70-119-6 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, 1000-5000 RPM
COMP Cams 70-115-6 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, 800-4800 RPM
COMP Cams 70-127-6 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 2.0/2.3L
COMP Cams 70-131-6 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, 1800-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 70-204-6 Oval Track Solid Camshaft, Ford 4-Cylinder
COMP Cams 70-202-6 Oval Track Solid Camshaft, Ford 4-Cylinder
COMP Cams CL70-127-6 2.3 Ford Hydraulic Cam & Lifter Kit 1500-5500 RPM
Speedway 2.3 Ford Hydraulic Cam, 3800-7200 RPM
Speedway 2.3 Ford Solid Lifter Cam, 3800-7200 RPM
Speedway 2.3 Ford Solid Lifter Cam, 4000-7200 RPM
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!