COMP Cams 70-123-6 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 2.0/2.3L
2.0 Ford Inline Four, 2.3 Ford Inline Four, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. Hydraulic-Good for towing in trucks and sedans. Excellent torque. Smooth idle. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1971-91 Ford 122-140
1971-91 Mercury 122-140
More Like This
COMP Cams 21-215-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 66-248-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 240/300
COMP Cams 83-202-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft,International 304/345/392
COMP Cams 61-244-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy 194/230/250
COMP Cams 94-304-5 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft,Cadillac 425/472/500
COMP Cams 96-203-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Buick 400/430/455
COMP Cams 38-241-4 High Energy Solid Camshaft, Ford 2.8L
COMP Cams 36-241-4 High Energy Solid Camshaft, Ford 2.8L
COMP Cams 01-411-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 454
COMP Cams 08-412-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.