COMP Cams 70-123-6 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 2.0/2.3L
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. Hydraulic-Good for towing in trucks and sedans. Excellent torque. Smooth idle. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1971-91 Ford 122-140
1971-91 Mercury 122-140
More Like This
COMP Cams 21-215-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 66-248-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 240/300
COMP Cams 83-202-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft,International 304/345/392
COMP Cams 61-244-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy 194/230/250
COMP Cams 94-304-5 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft,Cadillac 425/472/500
COMP Cams 96-203-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Buick 400/430/455
COMP Cams 38-241-4 High Energy Solid Camshaft, Ford 2.8L
COMP Cams 36-241-4 High Energy Solid Camshaft, Ford 2.8L
COMP Cams 01-411-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 454
COMP Cams 08-412-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.