COMP Cams 68-239-4 Xtreme 4x4 Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC Jeep/L6
199 AMC Inline Six, 232 AMC Inline Six, 258 AMC Inline Six, 4.0L AMC Inline Six
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Xtreme 4x4 Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts NOT FOR FUEL INJECTION. Hydraulic-Good mid to upper torque, needs increased compression, headers and gears. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Improved throttle response & increased low & mid-range RPM horsepower for towing & off-road
- Designed for use with common restrictive factory exhaust systems, including OEM exhaust manifolds
Application1964-88 AMC 199-258
1964-98 Jeep 232-258
More Like This
COMP Cams 68-232-4 Xtreme 4x4 Hydraulic Camshaft, Jeep 232
COMP Cams 68-235-4 Xtreme 4x4 Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC Jeep/L6
COMP Cams 68-231-4 Xtreme 4x4 Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC Jeep/L6
COMP Cams 68-200-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC Jeep/L6
COMP Cams 68-201-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC Jeep/L6
Edelbrock 2208 Rollin Thunder Performance Plus Camshaft
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!