COMP Cams 68-232-4 Xtreme 4x4 Hydraulic Camshaft, Jeep 232
4.0L AMC Inline Six, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 800 to 4800 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Xtreme 4x4 Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts for fuel injected. Hydraulic-Great Torque and Smooth idle for fuel injected. Hydraulic - Xtreme 4X4: Excellent torque and throttle response. Great upgrade for stock cam in fuel injected applications.
- Improved throttle response & increased low & mid-range RPM horsepower for towing & off-road
- Designed for use with common restrictive factory exhaust systems, including OEM exhaust manifolds
Application1987-98 Jeep 242
More Like This
COMP Cams 68-235-4 Xtreme 4x4 Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC Jeep/L6
COMP Cams 68-239-4 Xtreme 4x4 Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC Jeep/L6
COMP Cams 68-200-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC Jeep/L6
COMP Cams 68-201-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC Jeep/L6
COMP Cams 68-231-4 Xtreme 4x4 Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC Jeep/L6
Edelbrock 2208 Rollin Thunder Performance Plus Camshaft
Comp Cams Small Block Chevy CS XR292 R-10 Roller Cam
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.