COMP Cams 66-237-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 240/300
240 Ford Inline Six, 250 Ford Inline Six, 300 Ford Inline Six, 1000 to 5000 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
66-237-4 - Camshaft, F66 260H-10.
Ford 240-300 c.i. 6 cyl. 1965-1996 (10 Deck). Hydraulic-Excellent torque and power for towing in 300 c.i. Smooth idle. High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1965-96 Ford 240-300
More Like This
COMP Cams 10-201-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC V8
COMP Cams 31-216-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B
COMP Cams 35-216-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 5/5.8L
COMP Cams 42-228-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Oldsmobile 260/455
COMP Cams 68-201-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC Jeep/L6
COMP Cams 18-123-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy V6
COMP Cams 21-213-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 65-236-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft,Ford 144/170/200/250
COMP Cams 15-201-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, GM V6
COMP Cams 16-233-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy V6
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.