COMP Cams 54-601-11 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 2300 to 6600 RPM Range, 283 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Thumpr. Mutha' Thumpr - High performance street/ strip, needs 9:1 compression, 2500+ stall, intake, gears and headers, rough idle. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Three unique cam designs for each application that deliver excellent horsepower gains & broad torque curve; perfect choice for muscle cars & street rods
- Early intake valve opening & long exhaust duration create optimum overlap for powerful, hard-hitting exhaust note
- Best with aftermarket converters & more rear gear
More Like This
COMP Cams 11-600-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 08-601-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 5.0/5.7L
COMP Cams 12-601-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 20-601-9 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 23-601-9 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 31-601-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford S/B
COMP Cams 34-601-9 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 35-601-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 5.0L
COMP Cams 54-600-11 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-602-11 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!