COMP Cams 54-313-11 LST Max Series Solid Roller, Stage 2 LS3
LS3 Chevy LS V8, Mechanical Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 3300-7500 RPM Range, Billet Steel
Best 3000-7000 RPM average torque & HP of any cam designed for stock pistons with factory valve reliefs. Valve train stable to 7500 RPM w/ CK & MK Kits.
- For Stage 1 LST Max Horsepower Solid Roller Cam for LS 3-Bolt Engines
- Cam Type: Solid Roller
- Basic Operating RPM Range: 2,800-7,500
- Intake Duration at .050 Inch Lift: 234
- Exhaust Duration at .050 inch Lift: 248
- Advertised Intake Duration: 274
- Advertised Exhaust Duration: 288
- Lobe Separation: 111.5
- Intake Valve Lift: 0.672
- Exhaust Valve Lift: 0.668
- Lifters Included: No
- Valve Springs Required: Yes
- Assembly Lubricant Included: No
- Camshaft Gear Attachment: 3-Bolt
- Camshaft Material: Billet Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 6 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
COMP Cams 54-315-11 LST Max Series Solid Roller, GM LS GEN III/IV
COMP Cams CK54-313-11 LST Max Series Camshaft Kit, GM LS3,Stage 2
COMP Cams 54-301-11 LST Series Hydraulic Roller, Stage 1 LS3
COMP Cams 54-305-11 LST Series Hydraulic Roller, Stage 1 LS3
COMP Cams 54-307-11 LST Series Hydraulic Roller, Stage 2 LS3
COMP Cams 54-303-11 LST Series Hydraulic Roller, Stage 2 LS3
COMP Cams 54-311-11 LST Max Series Solid Roller, Stage 1 LS3
COMP Cams 189-301-13 LST Series Hydraulic Roller Camshaft, GM L99
COMP Cams 189-303-13 LST Series Hydraulic Roller Camshaft, GM L99
COMP Cams CK54-700-11 Thumpr Camshaft Kit, LS GEN III 4.8/6.0L
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Picking a proper camshaft for your project can rapidly deteriorate into chaos. So many possibilities. Want a little advice? Click here!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Picking the right camshaft can be a challenge. Use our camshaft selection guide to learn how to select the right cam for your street rod's best performance.
Rebuilding an engine? Stay organized by using a valvetrain rocker arm organizer tray while disassembling the valvetrain components. Learn some tips on why you shouldn't mix up lifters if you intend on using them again.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.