COMP Cams 35-450-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 5.0L
Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 3000 to 6500 RPM Range, 286 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Magnum O.E. Roller, Hydraulic Roller Camshafts, For engines originally equipped with hydraulic Roller cams 1985-95 CARBURETOR ONLY. Hydraulic Roller-Street / Strip applications. 5 speed and 4.10 or lower with higher compression using aftermarket intake, exhaust. Needs stall. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
More Like This
COMP Cams 31-452-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford S/B
COMP Cams 35-462-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 351W
COMP Cams 08-450-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 11-450-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 31-412-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford S/B
COMP Cams 31-442-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford S/B
COMP Cams 32-421-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams 32-541-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams 35-302-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 5.0L
COMP Cams 35-310-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 5.0L
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!