COMP Cams 34-255-5 Computer-Controlled Hydraulic Camshaft,Ford 429/460
429 Ford Big Block V8, 460 Ford Big Block V8, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Ford 429, 460 c.i. 8 CYL. 1968-1994. Hydraulic-E.F.I. Speed Density, works with stock computer. Very strong Torque, Excellent mileage, good idle quality. Computer Controlled Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Wide variety of sizes available for significant power gains
- Available for electronic fuel injected, throttle body injected & tuned port injected engines
- Available for both stock & modified computer systems
Application1968-78 Lincoln 429-460
1969-78 Mercury 429-460
1968-95 Ford 429-460
More Like This
COMP Cams 34-602-5 Big Mutha Thumpr Cam, 429-460 Ford, 2500-6400 RPM
COMP Cams 34-224-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 34-231-4 Xtreme 4x4 Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 34-235-4 Xtreme 4x4 Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 34-239-4 Xtreme 4x4 Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 34-250-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 34-227-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 34-234-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 34-600-5 Thumpr Cam, 429-460 Ford, 2000-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 34-601-5 Mutha Thumpr Cam, 429-460 Ford, 2200-6100 RPM
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!