COMP Cams 34-255-5 Computer-Controlled Hydraulic Camshaft,Ford 429/460
429 Ford Big Block V8, 460 Ford Big Block V8, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Ford 429, 460 c.i. 8 CYL. 1968-1994. Hydraulic-E.F.I. Speed Density, works with stock computer. Very strong Torque, Excellent mileage, good idle quality. Computer Controlled Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Wide variety of sizes available for significant power gains
- Available for electronic fuel injected, throttle body injected & tuned port injected engines
- Available for both stock & modified computer systems
Application1968-78 Lincoln 429-460
1969-78 Mercury 429-460
1968-95 Ford 429-460
More Like This
COMP Cams 33-234-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford B/B FE
COMP Cams 31-255-5 Computer-Controlled Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B
COMP Cams 35-255-5 Computer-Controlled Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 351W
COMP Cams 12-234-2 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 31-234-3 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B
COMP Cams 11-234-3 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 20-221-3 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 21-221-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 34-234-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 42-221-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft,Oldsmobile 260/455
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.