COMP Cams 2900-1 Performance Series Lifter, Solid Flat Tappet, SBC, EA
Many Engines, Mechanical/Solid Flat Tappet Lifter Type, None Link Bar, 0.842" Outside Diameter
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
COMP Cams Performance Series Solid/Mechanical Lifters are premium lifters designed specifically for high-end street and race applications. Built to extreme precision tolerances to create the most durable solid lifters available, Performance Series Lifters are engineered to handle elevated, race application valve spring pressures. Each lifter features a precision-ground crown radius and surface finish to extend high-rpm durability and promote compatibility with performance Camshafts.
- Precision-ground crown radius and surface finish promote performance Camshaft compatibility and high RPM durability
- Lightweight design and one-piece pushrod seat provide extended RPM range
- Feature a precision-machined and accurately located oil band to yield a consistent and properly metered oil flow
- Designed for elevated, race application valve spring pressures
- Ideal for high-end street and race engines
Application1966-68 GMC 230-396
1959-69 Pontiac 326-428
1968-76 Cadillac 472-500
1954-98 Chevy 194-454
More Like This
COMP Cams 2900-8 Performance Series Lifters, Solid Flat Tappet, Chevy
COMP Cams 2900-12 Performance Series Lifters, Solid Flat Tappet, Chevy
COMP Cams 800-1 Performance Series Lifter, Solid flat tappet, Each
COMP Cams 812-1 High Energy Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Chevy, Each
COMP Cams 84000-12 Lifters, Hydraulic flat tappet, Chevy, Set
COMP Cams 858-1 Pro Magnum Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Chevy, Each
COMP Cams 869-12 High Energy Lifters, Hydraulic Flat Tappet, Buick,Set
COMP Cams 886-16 Hi-Tech Lifters, Hydraulic flat tappet, Pontiac, Set
COMP Cams 886-1 Hi-Tech Lifter, Hydraulic flat tappet, Pontiac, Each
COMP Cams 894C-1 Endure-X Lifter, Solid roller, Chevy, Each
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.