COMP Cams 20-601-9 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Mopar S/B
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Thumpr Retro-Fit Hydraulic Roller Camshafts. Hydraulic Roller-(Mutha' Thumpr) High performance street/strip, needs 9:1 CR, 2500+ stall, intake, gears, and headers, rough idle. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Three unique cam designs for each application that deliver excellent horsepower gains & broad torque curve; perfect choice for muscle cars & street rods
- Early intake valve opening & long exhaust duration create optimum overlap for powerful, hard-hitting exhaust note
- Best with aftermarket converters & more rear gear
Application1971-89 Chrysler 318-360
1964-89 Plymouth 273-360
1964-91 Dodge 273-360
More Like This
COMP Cams 12-601-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 23-601-9 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 08-601-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 5.0/5.7L
COMP Cams 31-601-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford S/B
COMP Cams 32-601-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford Cleveland
COMP Cams 34-601-9 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 35-601-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 5.0L
COMP Cams 01-601-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 11-601-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 54-602-11 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.