COMP Cams 20-601-9 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Mopar S/B
Chrysler Small Block V8, Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 2200 to 5900 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Thumpr Retro-Fit Hydraulic Roller Camshafts. Hydraulic Roller-(Mutha' Thumpr) High performance street/strip, needs 9:1 CR, 2500+ stall, intake, gears, and headers, rough idle. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Three unique cam designs for each application that deliver excellent horsepower gains & broad torque curve; perfect choice for muscle cars & street rods
- Early intake valve opening & long exhaust duration create optimum overlap for powerful, hard-hitting exhaust note
- Best with aftermarket converters & more rear gear
Application1971-89 Chrysler 318-360
1964-89 Plymouth 273-360
1964-91 Dodge 273-360
More Like This
COMP Cams 12-601-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 23-601-9 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 08-601-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 5.0/5.7L
COMP Cams 31-601-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford S/B
COMP Cams 32-601-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford Cleveland
COMP Cams 34-601-9 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 35-601-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 5.0L
COMP Cams 01-601-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 11-601-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 54-602-11 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.