COMP Cams 19024-1 Ultra Gold Rocker Arm, Full roller, 8mm Stud, Each
Chevy LS V8, Full Roller Rocker Arm Style, 1.72 Rocker Arm Ratio, 0.314" Stud Size, Aluminum
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These COMP Cams Ultra-Gold Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms with an 8mm stud diameter and 1.72 ratio are designed for GM LS applications. The new modern design features of these Ultra-Gold Rockers are proven to withstand extremely aggressive spring pressure and valve lift. Designed specifically for high performance street and race engines, the Ultra-Gold Aluminum Rocker Arms are precision CNC-machined to strict tolerances. Developed to meet the demands of professional engine builders, these rockers include features never before possible in an aluminum rocker arm.
- Increase engine power, enhance valve train stability and improve oiling
- CNC-machined, lightweight design removes weight and yields unrivaled quality and ratio accuracy
- Arced channel & contoured top give the rockers the best strength to weight ratio possible
- Precision-sorted trunnion bearings withstand valve spring pressure up to 700 lbs.
- Designed for high performance street and race engines
Application1997-15 Chevy 294-364
More Like This
COMP Cams 19024-16 Ultra Gold Rocker Arms, Full roller, 8mm Stud, Set
COMP Cams 19025-16 Ultra Gold Rocker Arms, Full roller, 8mm Stud, Set
COMP Cams 19025-1 Ultra Gold Rocker Arm, Full roller, 8mm Stud, Each
COMP Cams 1675-1 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arm, Full Roller, 3/8, Each
COMP Cams 1501 Rocker Arms, Full roller, Chevy LS1, Kit
COMP Cams 1675-16 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full Roller, 3/8, Set
COMP Cams 16755-KIT Rocker Arms, Full roller, 3/8 Stud, Kit
COMP Cams 1500 Rocker Arms, Full roller, Chevy LS1, Kit
COMP Cams 19028-16 Ultra Gold Rocker Arms, Full roller, Set
COMP Cams 19001-1 Ultra Gold Rocker Arm, Full roller, 3/8 Stud, Each
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!