COMP Cams 17004-1 High Energy Rocker Arm, Full roller, 7/16 Stud, Each
Chevy Small Block V8, Full Roller Rocker Arm Style, 1.5 Rocker Arm Ratio, 0.437" Stud Size
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These High Energy Die Cast Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms for Chevy V8 265-400 applications are perfect for street and moderate race use. With a 7/16" stud diameter and 1.5 ratio, the die cast, larger-than-stock body of the rocker arms is made of aluminum for superior strength with light overall weight. High Energy Die Cast Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms from COMP Cams are an affordable option that feature a die cast, aluminum body with a needle bearing fulcrum and roller tip. Designed to be stiffer and more durable, these cost effective rocker arms are capable of providing added valve lift while withstanding the rigors of a performance application. Their specially engineered fulcrum and roller tip create far less friction than sliding factory models to lower oil temperatures, thus improving both response and horsepower. Snap rings are used to hold the trunion and bearings locked in place..
- Excellent replacement rocker arms for engine rebuilds with a stock or High Energy Camshaft
- Help to eliminate noise and slop associated with worn or high mileage stock rockers
- Include adjusting nuts and pivot balls where required
- Feature a long slot for higher than stock lift Camshafts
- Valve train deflectors recommended when using a high volume or high pressure oil pump
- Nitrided rockers are designed for higher valve spring pressures and hardened pushrods
- Nitriding increases hardness, thus improving durability and longevity of rocker arms
Application1955-2000 Chevy 265-400
More Like This
COMP Cams 17005-1 High Energy Rocker Arm, Full roller, 7/16 Stud, Each
COMP Cams 1218-1 High Energy Rocker Arm, Non-roller, 3/8 Stud, Each
COMP Cams 17001-1 High Energy Rocker Arm, Full roller, 3/8 Stud, Each
COMP Cams 17002-1 High Energy Rocker Arm, Full roller, 3/8 Stud, Each
COMP Cams 1217-16 High Energy Rocker Arms, Non-roller, 3/8 Stud, Set
COMP Cams 17002-8 High Energy Rocker Arms, Full roller, 3/8 Stud, Set
COMP Cams 17005-16 SBC High Energy Alum Rocker Arms, 1.6:1, 7/16 Stud
COMP Cams 1412-8 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Set
COMP Cams 1416-1 Magnum Rocker Arm, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Each
COMP Cams 1605-8 Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full roller, 7/16 Stud, Set
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!