COMP Cams 1442-KIT Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Kit
Oldsmobile V8, Roller Tip Rocker Arm Style, 1.6 Rocker Arm Ratio, 0.375" Stud Size, Chromoly
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Rocker Arm Kits from COMP Cams come with everything you need to install your new rocker arms in one convenient package. With this kit, there is no second guessing; you know all the parts match. Confidently install your new rocker arms and experience the difference. All components are also available as separate pieces.
- Ultimate street roller rocker arm designed for serious performance enthusiasts
- Constructed from 8620 chromemoly steel, a superior material that will not flex and ensures maximum lift
- Roller tip reduces friction while stiff design and superior ratio accuracy yield more effective valve lift
- For applications with less than 350 lbs. of open spring pressure
Application1967-90 Oldsmobile 260-455
More Like This
COMP Cams 1442-16 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Set
COMP Cams 1441-KIT Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Kit
COMP Cams 1442-1 Magnum Rocker Arm, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Each
COMP Cams 1242-16 High Energy Rocker Arms, Non-roller, Set
COMP Cams 1242-2 High Energy Rocker Arms, Non-roller, Pair
COMP Cams 17044-16 High Energy Rocker Arms, Full Roller, 7/16 Stud,Set
Small Block Ford Steel Roller Tip Rockers
Black Hairpin Hood Pin Kit
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!