COMP Cams 1442-1 Magnum Rocker Arm, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Each
Oldsmobile V8, Ford Small Block V8, Roller Tip Rocker Arm Style, 1.6 Rocker Arm Ratio, Chromoly
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These Magnum Roller Rocker Arms for Ford V8 289-351W (Non Rail Type), 260-455 Oldsmobile and 290-401 AMC applications are the ultimate street rocker. With a 3/8" stud diameter and 1.6 ratio, they are designed for serious performance enthusiasts. All Magnum Roller Rocker Arms are constructed from 8620 chromemoly steel, which is a superior material that will not flex and assures maximum lift. Their roller tip reduces friction, while stiff design and superior ratio accuracy yield more effective valve lift. With a 15 to 30 horsepower increase over other rocker arms, Magnum Roller Rockers are perfect for performance applications with less than 350 lbs. open spring pressure. Don't accept inferior products or cheap knock-offs, look for the COMP Cams logo stamped into the underside of every Magnum Rocker.
- Ultimate street roller rocker arm designed for serious performance enthusiasts
- Constructed from 8620 chromemoly steel, a superior material that will not flex and ensures maximum lift
- Roller tip reduces friction while stiff design and superior ratio accuracy yield more effective valve lift
- For applications with less than 350 lbs. of open spring pressure
Application1962-69 Ford 260-351
1967-90 Oldsmobile 260-455
More Like This
COMP Cams 17044-16 High Energy Rocker Arms, Full Roller, 7/16 Stud,Set
COMP Cams 1431-1 Magnum Rocker Arm, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Each
Small Block Ford Steel Roller Tip Rockers
COMP Cams 1450-1 Magnum Rocker Arm, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Each
COMP Cams 1431-16 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Set
COMP Cams 1431-8 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Set
COMP Cams 1450-16 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Set
COMP Cams 1431-KIT Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Kit
COMP Cams 1631-1 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arm, Full Roller, 3/8, Each
COMP Cams 1632-1 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arm, Full Roller, 7/16, Each
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!