COMP Cams 1235-16 High Energy Rocker Arms, Non-roller, Set
289 Ford Small Block V8, 302 Ford Small Block V8, 351W Ford Small Block V8, Steel, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These COMP Cams High Energy Steel Pedestal Mount Rocker Arms designed for Ford 351 Windsor applications feature a 1.6 ratio. High Energy Rockers help eliminate the noise and slop associated with older worn and high mileage stock rocker arms. With a long slot for higher than stock lift Camshafts, these rocker arms are an excellent replacement choice for engine rebuilds using either stock or High Energy Camshafts.
- Excellent replacement rocker arms for engine rebuilds with a stock or High Energy Camshaft
- Help to eliminate noise and slop associated with worn or high mileage stock rockers
- Include adjusting nuts and pivot balls where required
- Feature a long slot for higher than stock lift Camshafts
- Valve train deflectors recommended when using a high volume or high pressure oil pump
- Nitrided rockers are designed for higher valve spring pressures and hardened pushrods
- Nitriding increases hardness, thus improving durability and longevity of rocker arms
Application1969-2001 Ford 289-351
More Like This
COMP Cams 17044-16 High Energy Rocker Arms, Full Roller, 7/16 Stud,Set
COMP Cams 1231-16 High Energy Rocker Arms, Non-roller, 3/8 Stud, Set
COMP Cams 17043-16 High Energy Rocker Arms, Full roller, 3/8 Stud, Set
COMP Cams 17043-1 High Energy Rocker Arm, Full roller, 3/8 Stud, Each
COMP Cams 1431-16 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Set
COMP Cams 1450-16 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Set
COMP Cams 1631-16 Ultra Pro Magnum Roller Rocker Arms, Ford 3/8 - 1.6
COMP Cams 1514 Rocker Arms, Full roller, 5/16 Stud, Kit
COMP Cams 1442-1 Magnum Rocker Arm, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Each
COMP Cams 1631-8 Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full roller, 3/8 Stud, Set
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
To get the longest life and most performance out of your engine, it's important to have the valve lash set correctly. Here we show you how to set valve lash on a small block Chevy using a hydraulic lift camshaft.
Once you're ready to start selecting valve train components, we have some useful tips and tools that should boost your performance. We discuss proper valve-springs, pushrod length, and rocker arm ratios.
Speedway Motors Street Tech Kevin recently installed a Gear Drive on the 454 destined for his '54 Belair.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Picking a proper camshaft for your project can rapidly deteriorate into chaos. So many possibilities. Want a little advice? Click here!