COMP Cams 1218-1 High Energy Rocker Arm, Non-roller, 3/8 Stud, Each
Chevy Small Block V8, Chevy 90-Degree V6, Buick V6, Non Roller Rocker Arm Style, Steel, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These Nitrided COMP Cams High Energy Steel Stud Mount Rocker Arms designed for Chevy V8 265-400 applications feature a 3/8" stud diameter and 1.6 ratio. High Energy Rockers help eliminate the noise and slop associated with older worn and high mileage stock rocker arms. With a long slot for higher than stock lift Camshafts, these rocker arms are an excellent replacement choice for engine rebuilds.
- Excellent replacement rocker arms for engine rebuilds with a stock or High Energy Camshaft
- Help to eliminate noise and slop associated with worn or high mileage stock rockers
- Include adjusting nuts and pivot balls where required
- Feature a long slot for higher than stock lift Camshafts
- Valve train deflectors recommended when using a high volume or high pressure oil pump
- Nitrided rockers are designed for higher valve spring pressures and hardened pushrods
- Nitriding increases hardness, thus improving durability and longevity of rocker arms
Application1955-87 Chevy 200-400
More Like This
COMP Cams 1217-16 High Energy Rocker Arms, Non-roller, 3/8 Stud, Set
COMP Cams 1416-1 Magnum Rocker Arm, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Each
COMP Cams 17005-1 High Energy Rocker Arm, Full roller, 7/16 Stud, Each
COMP Cams 17001-1 High Energy Rocker Arm, Full roller, 3/8 Stud, Each
COMP Cams 17002-1 High Energy Rocker Arm, Full roller, 3/8 Stud, Each
COMP Cams 17004-1 High Energy Rocker Arm, Full roller, 7/16 Stud, Each
COMP Cams 1605-1 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arm, Full Roller, 7/16, Each
COMP Cams 1801-1 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arm, Full roller, 3/8, EA
COMP Cams 1802-1 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arm, Full roller, 3/8, EA
COMP Cams 1804-1 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arm, Full roller, 7/16, EA
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!