COMP Cams 12-326-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 2200 to 6200 RPM Range, 286 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 262-400 c.i. 8 cyl. 1958-1998. For '58-'98 262-400 cid Small Block Engines w/ Flat Tappet Cam - Needs 9:1 Compression, 2800+ Stall, Headers & Gears, Choppy Idle. Hydraulic - Magnum: Needs 9:1 compression, 2500+ stall, headers, gears. Choppy idle.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
More Like This
COMP Cams 12-450-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 11-318-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 11-214-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 20-214-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-243-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-244-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 31-331-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B , 3000-7000 RPM
COMP Cams 12-310-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 20-232-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 08-450-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!