COMP Cams 113200 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ecotec 2.2L
Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 2600 to 6800 RPM Range, 252 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Cast core version Hydraulic Roller Camshafts. Hydraulic Roller-Street applications, good mid-range, works best with computer modifications. COMP Cams Xtreme Energy 252THR-11 Camshaft Set for 2.2L GM Ecotec 4 Cyl. - Street applications, wide power range, strong torque, works best with tuning.
- Quicker opening lobe profiles deliver increased responsiveness & more area under the lift curve
- More vacuum allows an increase in duration for improved performance & assists power brakes
- Excellent performance in street carbureted applications
- Best performance with aftermarket intake manifolds, headers, lower gear ratios, etc.
Application2002-2004 Oldsmobile 134
2002-2009 Pontiac 134
2002-11 Chevy 134
More Like This
COMP Cams 113150 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ecotec 2.2L
COMP Cams 38-240-4 High Energy Solid Camshaft, Ford 2.8L
COMP Cams 12-464-8 Xtreme FI Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 76-800-9 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, GM 3.8L
COMP Cams 07-464-8 Xtreme FI Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 08-464-8 Xtreme FI Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 69-400-8 High Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Buick 231
COMP Cams 01-410-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 454/502
COMP Cams 08-500-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 20-744-9 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Mopar S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.