COMP Cams 107-200-8 High Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Dodge
Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 2500 to 6200 RPM Range, 256 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
High Energy Hydraulic Roller Camshafts. Hydraulic Roller-For use with stock Neon cylinder heads. More power throughoutand substantial gains above 5000 RPM. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
More Like This
COMP Cams 49-410-8 High Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 4.0L V6
COMP Cams 69-200-8 High Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Buick 3.8L V6
COMP Cams 49-422-8 High Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 4.0L V6
COMP Cams 69-300-8 High Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Buick 3.8L V6
COMP Cams 69-400-8 High Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Buick 231
COMP Cams 10-200-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC
COMP Cams 10-201-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC V8
COMP Cams 11-203-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 11-205-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 12-321-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!