COMP Cams 09-422-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 90 Degree V6
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 4.3 liter 262 c.i. 90° 6 CYL. 1980-1997. Hydraulic Roller-Performance cam for computer cars. Needs aftermarket chip, exhaust and mild stall. Strong mid-range and top end. Magnum Same as above but for Computer Controlled Vehicles. Engine Camshaft
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1985-97 Chevy 262
More Like This
COMP Cams 56-460-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 4.3L
COMP Cams 56-422-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, GM 4.3L, 2000-5500 RPM
COMP Cams 08-304-8 Computer-Controlled Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 07-304-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy LT1/LT4
COMP Cams 35-310-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 5.0L
COMP Cams 09-420-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 90 Degree V6
COMP Cams 18-420-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 4.3 V6
COMP Cams 49-422-8 High Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 4.0L V6
COMP Cams 46-422-9 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, GM 8.1L
COMP Cams 11-412-8 Computer-Controlled Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.