COMP Cams 09-422-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 90 Degree V6
262 Chevy 90-Degree V6, Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 2000 to 5500 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 4.3 liter 262 c.i. 90° 6 CYL. 1980-1997. Hydraulic Roller-Performance cam for computer cars. Needs aftermarket chip, exhaust and mild stall. Strong mid-range and top end. Magnum Same as above but for Computer Controlled Vehicles. Engine Camshaft
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1985-97 Chevy 262
More Like This
COMP Cams 56-460-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 4.3L
COMP Cams 56-422-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, GM 4.3L, 2000-5500 RPM
COMP Cams 08-304-8 Computer-Controlled Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 07-304-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy LT1/LT4
COMP Cams 35-310-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 5.0L
COMP Cams 09-420-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 90 Degree V6
COMP Cams 18-420-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 4.3 V6
COMP Cams 49-422-8 High Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 4.0L V6
COMP Cams 46-422-9 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, GM 8.1L
COMP Cams 11-412-8 Computer-Controlled Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.