BluePrint PSF4271CTC Ford 427 Pro Series, Dressed Engine, Alum Heads
True Blue Power! BluePrints pro engine builders are enthusiasts just like you and it shows in the quality and performance of every engine they build. Each BluePrint crate engine is carefully dyno tested and ships with printed, proven results. If you’re looking serious horsepower at an affordable price, BluePrint Engines is the choice for you!
Ford 427 Pro Series - Dressed Engine - Aluminum Heads - Roller Cam
- HP & Torque: 480 HP / 520 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Aluminum Heads
- Roller Cam
- Forged Crank
- Part #: PSF4271CTC
- New 351W block - Ford Racing
- 9.500 deck height
- 4340 forged crank
- 4.000" stroke
- 4340 forged x" rods
- Mahle pistons
- Mahle piston rings
- Hydraulic roller
- Aluminum, 72cc chamber
- Comp cam pushrods
- Comp cam rocker arms
- Melling oil pump
- Cam Type: Roller
- .577 Intake .577 Exhaust
- 240 Intake / 248 Exhaust duration
- @ .050 - 112 degree lobe separation
- 850cfm carb
- Professional Products intake manifold
- Carburetor with Fuel Injection
- MSD Pro Billet distributor
- Valve covers, oil pan and timing cover
- Harmonic balancer
- Champion spark plugs
- MSD spark plug wires
- Dyno test results shipped with engine
Warranty Information (PDF)
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for BluePrint Engines to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 227PSF4271CTC is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
BluePrint 306 Ford Bronco Edition Dressed Long Block, Fuel Inject
BluePrint 302 Ford Dressed Longblock, Aluminum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint 306 Ford Dressed Longblock, Aluminum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint 306 Ford Shortblock Plus, Roller Cam
BluePrint 306 Ford Bronco Edition Dressed Longblock
BluePrint 302 Ford Hot Rod Crate Engine w/Front Sump Pan
BluePrint BP3472 Ford 347 Shortblock Crate Engine, Cast Crank
BluePrint BP3474CTF Ford 347 Stroker,Fuel Injected, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP3023CTC Dressed Crate Engine, Ford 302, 235 HP
BluePrint Engines BP3060CTCD Dressed Crate Engine, Ford 306
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
In this project, you will see how Jeff repaints a garage sale 496 BluePrint crate engine and learn the importance of preparing the engine for a successful restoration.