Billet FM2221PC BBC Mid Mount Serpentine Conversion Kit, Keyway Shaft
Chevy Big Block V8
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Genuine Billet Specialties style, quality, fit and finish are engineered into these serpentine conversion kits. All brackets and pulleys are machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum & polished to a mirror finish. Designed to bolt right on and align correctly the first time. Includes stainless steel hardware.
Designed for use with:
- 396-454 Big Block Chevy (not 572, not tall deck heads)
- Long water pump (standard rotation)
- GM 60 to 80 amp alternator (passenger side)
- Saginaw power steering pump ('75-'77 Chevelle with V8)
- Polished billet aluminum mid mount pass side alternator bracket
- Polished billet aluminum mid mount power steering bracket
- Polished billet aluminum alternator pulley with fan & nose cone
- Polished billet aluminum water pump pulley with nose cone
- Polished billet aluminum crankshaft pulley
- Polished billet aluminum power steering pump pulley and bracket
- Polished stainless steel turnbuckles
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
- High quality QA1 rod ends
Note: Serpentine belts are not provided in kit. Recommended Alternator Belt: Goodyear 6 Rib # 4060420 (42") or Dayco 6 Rib #5060420 (42") Recommended Power Steering Belt: Goodyear 6 Rib #4060385 (38.5") or Dayco #5060388 (38.8").
910-13272 Instructions (PDF)
More Like This
Billet FM2222PC B/B Chevy Mid Mount Serpentine Conversion Kit Press-On
Billet Specialties 14220 Tru Trac Serpentine Systems - B/B Chevy
Billet FM2121PC SBC Mid Mount Serpentine Conversion Kit, Keyway Shaft
Billet Specialties 13220 Tru Trac Serpentine Systems - SB Chevy
Eddie Motorsports MS107-55P Serpentine Pulley Kit, SBC, Polished
KRC 36403000 Serpentine Pulley Kit, SB Chevy
Eddie Motorsports MS107-90P V-Belt Pulley Kit, SBC, Polished
KRC 36400000 Serpentine Pulley Kit, SB Chevy
Garage Sale - KRC KIT16320010 SBC Serpentine Drive Kit, Head Mt Pump/Idler Tensioner
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!